Saturday, July 25, 2009

All Done For Now

We are a few weeks into summer break and I have had less time to relax. My intention is to reflect on the year and our use of technology in the class room. It feels as though we didn't do much, however when I stop to look at everything we did as a class from Wikis to this site, I think I'll feel differently. I wonder How this will be different next year? I have a great bunch of students starting in September, and have already emailed with our new student teacher. He starts in the fall. Can't wait!!! (No, seriously. I am looking forward to September)

Mr. S

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Sparks,

    I am glad that you are excited for this upcoming school year! I am going to miss being in your class. I’m sure your new students will be excited to be in a class that uses various methods of technology. I'm eager to follow your blog once you get it started with your new students. The school year is approaching quickly. Enjoy the rest of your summer break.

    Take Care,
    Ms. Ponziano

    ReplyDelete