Thursday, April 29, 2010

If I were in charge of the World. By: J

If I were in charge of the World I would...

1. I would make war end for ever
2. I would make sure every kid has an education
3. I would build strong homes for Haiti
4. Give animals their space so they don=t harm anyone
5. I would feed the homeless
6. I would stop segregation
7. I would stop volcanoes
8. I would make littering against the law
9. I would stop abuse
10. I would clean our lakes and ponds
11. I would make sure every one is safe
12. I would have a smoke free world and make it against the law
13. I would give lots of money to the charity
14. I would make houses for every one
15. I would make sure that every kid is living a kids life
16. I would get a pass for everything
17. I would build a theater in my house
18. I would give my parents every thing they want
19. I would make sure my family is safe
20. I would take away al the guns
21. I would build a mall next to my house
22. I would make sure every kid has one pet
23. I would make rocket shoes
24. I would make drinking alcohol against the law
25. I would create a new color
26. I would make sure that Haiti has every thing it needs
27. I would have my own private jet
28. I would build my own mansion
29. I would stop things from polluting
30. I would make every ones life perfect and especially my parents life!!!!!!!!!!


By: J

No comments:

Post a Comment