A review of Hugo Cabret by S.W.I thought the narrative was very interesting.The three things I liked about the story was when they found the dead body,when Hugo grabbed the necklace from Isabelle, and when Hugo was peeking out from behind the clock. One thing I dislike about the story is when Mme. Emile,and Monsieur Frick chased Hugo. I enjoyed when the police found the dead body,especially when Mme.Emile and Hugo found out the dead body was Hugo's uncle the old time keeper.I like it because I find dead bodies cool. I liked when Hugo grabbed the necklace off Isabelle's neck and ran.I find it surprising because Isabelle was so nice to Hugo and he did something so mean to her.But I still like it anyway. I liked the beginning of the story when Hugo was peeking out of the clock.It wasn't that cool because I didn't know why he was behind the clock but it was mysterious. I didn't like the part when Hugo was being chased by Mme.Emile and Monsieur Frick. I can connect to the story because I live with my aunt just like Hugo was raised by his uncle. I felt the book was spectacular I really liked it I wouldn't even mind reading it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment