
Hugo Cabret. A review by K.T.
I thought the invention of Hugo Cabret was a great and exciting book. There were lots of things I did not expect to happen. One of my favourite parts were learning about really old movies, my favourite one was A Trip to the Moon. I was also shocked to see that Hugo lives in the walls of a train station. It was also surprising to find out that Hugo's uncle was at the bottom of the Seine. I did not like the part when Hugo's father died in the museum fire. The reason I did not like this part is because at such a young age, his own birth father died. I mean if my own father died and my uncle told me to pack up my things and go I would be upset. I was also not expecting Isabelle's godfather to be a famous movie maker that everybody thinks disappeared off the surface of the earth. A connection I have is when I was little I stole a box of licorice from my mom. I think Hugo will become a magician because he took interest in the old mans card tricks. These are some of the reasons I liked the invention of Hugo Cabret.
No comments:
Post a Comment