I believe that using performance enhancing drugs is not okay. Firstly, it is a drug and it can kill you. Every year people die from using drugs, like smoking, drinking and driving and pills. Secondly, using these drugs in an event is cheating. Some people use EPO if they are not that good at sports or want to get better. Like how some people believe that Lance Armstrong is using EPO to win his bicycle races. I mean someone winning the Tour de France 8 times is almost impossible. On the other hand, these drugs do make you better at sports. Like how I said about Lance Armstrong winning the Tour de France 8 times. That is definitely a sign of EPO, and it would be necessary in order to win. In closing, I feel the use of performance enhancing drugs is a bad idea because it is a drug and it is cheating.
No comments:
Post a Comment