Monday, June 13, 2011

Performance Enhancing Drugs

My Opinion, By S. L.

I have a different opinion regarding the usage of performance enhancing drugs. Performance enhancing drugs are used to enhance ones athletic performance(s). Many athletes have used performance enhancing drugs, also many haven’t.

My argument statement is, you should not complain if you lose an athletic event to a performance enhancing drug user. I believe this because the situation is not as if you could not use performance enhancing drugs, because you can. Even though you would be risking your athletic reputation and being banned from your field of athletic abilities. Many people (mostly athletes) have “doped”( meaning used performance enhancing drugs) one way or another, such as: Roy Jones (boxer), Mark McGwire (baseball player), Jose Canseco (also a baseball player), Bill Ramanowski (football player)and so on.

Some people may think otherwise and say regardless using performance enhancing drugs is wrong. Just to be clear, I totally agree with that. But if you are going to complain that you were beaten by that someone who has been “doping”. My advice to you is sit down and calm down.

My conclusion is to not to say that using performance enhancing drugs is right. I'm just saying that you shouldn't complain because you can do it too. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I advise you to never use drugs.

If you are trying to quit here are some website’s that can help:

Www.thetreatmentcenter.com/drug_abuse
www.teendrugabuse.us
www.dare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment