These are our Haiku Poems we did. We hope you like them. A lot of work has gone into these poems. Our class has thought about Earth Day, and the environment a fair bit lately. It seems to work it's way into many of our lessons and discussions in class. We have talked about green house gasses, global warming, melting ice caps and what we can do as citizens. As well, we try to do our part to keep things tidy. We have participated in some neighborhood clean up days. As well, our class collects all the recycling for the whole school.
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
영화 : 송강호의 블랙코미디와 김지운 감독의 예술적 도전
1 year ago
I like all of your poems. What a nice way to tie in the environment with poetry.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I really enjoyed the picture of the snake!
Mrs. Heaton
Beaufort, SC
Mossy Oaks Elementary School
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com
hi I'm Jack from Melville Intermediate school,room 12,New Zealand and I really like those poems!
ReplyDeletethey are awesome!
can you put more up on the blog?
;)
hi i am from new zeland i like those poems are awesome!
ReplyDelete