Room 110 has a wonderful Student Teacher named Ms. Ponziano. She is a university student from York University's Faculty of Education. She has been teaching from the end of January and will be here until mid May. Right now she is teaching us about area and perimetre. And also poetry. We also made a terriffic craft for Mothers Day with her. Thanks Ms. Ponziano for being so great.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHello Mrs. Heaton's Class,
ReplyDeleteThank you for recommending the music CD, Rockin the Standards. I fould it online and was listening to some samples. The area and perimeter song as well as many others sound great. The tunes are catchy and are great for understanding math concepts. I will definitely use this in the future!
Dear Grade 5's!
ReplyDeleteI know Ms. Ponziano. You should know how lucky you are to have had her in your class! I am a student teacher with her at York University. I was in a grade 3 and 5 class in Burlington for my placement. Ms. Ponziano has shown me numerous pieces of work you have produced with her and I am very impressed! You should all be proud of the hard work you are consistently doing! I wish you all the best for finishing a great year and good luck next year!
Miss Genovese