Dear Ms. Ponziano,
You are such a great Student Teacher. You taught us so much about math and language. You're such a fun person. Your students and staff are going to love you at your school when you get your own class. Thanks for helping us on the Mothers Day globes and poems. Our mothers loved it. Thank you and we will miss you. Hope to see you again.
Sincerely,
You class
영화 : 송강호의 블랙코미디와 김지운 감독의 예술적 도전
1 year ago
HI Grade 5's,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the nice message! I am glad you enjoyed my time spent in your classroom. I enjoyed it very much! I am glad that your mother's loved the paper globes. You all worked so hard on them.
I miss you all very much!
Thank you again for the "Ponzianoramafestapalooza party." It was a lot of fun! Thank you again for the beautiful powerpoint as well:)
Hope to see you at the spring concert tomorrow:)
Sincerely,
Ms. Ponziano
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete