Friday, March 4, 2011

Dr. Martin Luther King's Dream


I believe that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream has been realized. I feel this way because there is evidence to prove it. In his speech he had a dream that black and white children would be friends. At schools there are different types of children there. He also dreamed that black people would not get treated unfairly like slaves. In the Canadian Charter of rights everyone has to be free from discrimination. Lastly, he had a dream that little black and little white children would join hands in friendship. There are lots of backgrounds and cultures that are friends with each other at my school. I understand that some people feel that Dr. King’s dream was not realized because a few white people still treat the black people unfairly .I believe that Dr. King’s dream was realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment