I believe that Dr. Kings dream has been realized. I feel this way because there is evidence to support it. In his speech Dr. King had a dream that all little white and black children will join hands together. My evidence is when I see the kids playing together with many different cultures. Secondly he had a dream that there would be an end to oppression and injustice. My evidence is that politicians in America and Canada want to ensure that everyone has free health care even if there poor. Lastly he said he had a dream that people would not be judged by the colour of there skin. This is true because many black people feel Dr. King's have leadership roles. I understand that some people feel that Dr. King's dream was not realized because people still make fun of peoples skin colour. I believe that Dr. King's dream has been realized I feel this way because there is evidence to support it.
No comments:
Post a Comment