Friday, March 4, 2011

King's Dream


I believe that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s dream has been realized. I feel this way because there is evidence to support it. In Dr. King’s speech he said that slaves and slave owners should sit at a table of brotherhood. My evidence is that people should like people of who they are. Secondly different people from different races should spend more time with each other. My evidence is in my community, children from different races, play with each other. Thirdly his dream was that black and white children should be friends. My evidence is that everyone is created equal, and at school everyone is included. I understand that some people feel Dr. Kings dream was not realized because sometimes people still treat people like they were garbage even though everyone is a little different . I believe that Dr. King’s dream has been realized!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment