Friday, March 4, 2011

Martin's Dream


I feel that Dr. Martin Luther Kings Jr’s dream has been realized .I feel this way because there is evidence to support it. In his speech Dr. King said he had a dream that little black and little white kids would join hands. My evidence is that I know many families where the husband and wife are from a different race. My parents have family and friends from a different races. Secondly, he said he had a dream that there would be an end to oppression and injustice. My evidence is that politicians in Americans and Canada want to ensure that everyone has free health care, even if they are poor . Thirdly , he said he had a dream that people would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. This is true because many black people have leadership roles for example Barack Obama and Michaelle Jean are black politicians. I believe that Dr. Martin Kings Jr’s dream been realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment